Set your sights high - and get ready to surpass them.
In today's increasingly competitive marketplace, businesses are challenged to do more with less. To maintain an advantage in this fast-paced, uncertain economic environment, your organization must optimize its resources, secure timely access to data and effectively collaborate through consistent, repeatable processes.
Capstone can help you meet these mandates by improving your current business practices. You'll gain greater visibility, insight and control of your programs and projects. Our solutions will lead to increased profitability, higher quality, more timely delivery and greater adherence to budget parameters. Your organization will be able to accurately plan and efficiently control its output through optimized internal processes. You'll stay focused on worthwhile endeavors, while eliminating cumbersome and unnecessary tasks.
Our in-depth experience across multiple industries gives us a unique understanding of best practices in project management. We work with you to form a customized solution that aligns business processes with strategic objectives. Our people become a seamless extension of your workforce, performing superior services at competitive rates. You'll find that we do the job right the first time, saving you time and money.
Since 1994, Capstone has met the project management needs of Fortune 50 companies and small businesses alike.
Project management solutions from Capstone can help you attain results by aligning strategic objectives with business practices. Our project management services include:
- Design Professional Prequalification, Bid Invitation, Evaluation & Selection
- Permit Process Control
- Construction Document Quality Assurance Review
- Project Budget Development & Control
- Project Schedule Development & Control
- Risk & Contingency Analysis
- Contractor Prequalification, Bid Invitation, Evaluation & Selection
- Design & Construction Contract Formation and Administration
- Manage EPMS implementations
- Manage Project Management Office (PMO) implementations
- Budget/Business Analysis
- Earned Value Management
- Project Forensics
- PM&I-specific Project Management
- Risk Assessment
- Risk Management
- Cost Controls
Project Management - Process Development
- Develop project management policies and procedures
- Project Management Office (PMO) Setup and Implementation
- Implement processes into an automated environment (i.e., Microsoft Project, Primavera, etc.)
- Business Process Development
- Maturity Assessments
- Procedure Development
- Program Assessments
Project Management - Integration with third-party vendors
System Integrations are necessary to assist clients with the implementation of an Enterprise Project Management System and third-party or custom applications. Capstone consultants will work with you to determine the best solution to meet your requirements. We have successfully integrated Project Management Systems with a variety of software packages, including Lawson, Oracle Financials, and in-house applications.
Project Management - Tools
Capstone has world-class expertise in the Primavera lines of products as well as the Microsoft Project lines.
CPM scheduling is a core service provided by Capstone. We continually improve this capability through diversity of software competencies and technology advancements in order to provide cutting edge planning, integration and reporting expertise. Every client and project is unique. Each project presents different sets of standards and requirements. Capstone tailors the scheduling and reporting systems to meet the specific parameters and constraints that may be established for a project. We also optimize the efficiencies of these management systems to provide the most effective planning, execution, monitoring and control capabilities for our clients and projects.
Capstone provides clients with planning and scheduling support for all project phases, from development and predesign through construction closeout. Our staff has several Primavera (P3, P6 and the full suite of products), SureTrak, Expedition, and Microsoft Project software qualified experts. Services that we provide include:
- Design and Pre-Construction Planning
- Project Master and Life Cycle Planning
- CPM Schedule Development, Implementation, Review and Analysis
- Progress and Performance Measurement
- Schedule Resource and Cost Loading Management
- Change Control
- Recovery Schedule Development, Implementation, Review and Analysis
- Delay, Disruption, Impact, and Acceleration Analysis
- Schedule System Development and Integration